Hi! Is time to pack for Sustainable Summer camp!
Please be advised that we are in the heart of the forest in Collserola Park and in July it can be very hot during the daytime!
Pack some light clothes that can get dirty, and comfortable shoes.
We don’t allow electronics at camp. This is an immersive experience designed to give the kids a chance to connect to nature, and to each other. We will collect phones and electronic devices and keep them in a central location. If you wish be in touch with your child, we’ll designated a special time during the day to give him/her the one to reach you.
Please label your items with your child’s name, so in case they get lost we can easily return them.
Here’s a list of suggested items:
Necessary: toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, and sunscreen.
- Light jacket
- Tank tops
- Socks (better to pack few extra)
- Beach towels to be used for bath or swimming
- Bug repellant
- Flashlight and spare batteries
- Laundry bag
- Reusable water bottle or canteen
- Comforts of home: like a family photo or a stuffed animal. (Do be sure it’s replaceable)
- Entertainment: like books, table games, and deck of cards
- Small backpack or tote for day-trips
- shoes for working in the garden
- regular comfortable shoes